19 years of experience providing high‐impact, client‐focused solutions in coding, application design, defined architectures, systems analysis, software engineering, and project and team leadership.
- Experienced in Embarcadero Delphi XE5 and Delphi XE, Borland Delphi 3, Object Pascal, C++, Ruby, and DAPL, Unit
Testing and Test Driven Development.
- Oversee the design and development of proprietary software suites to provide user‐friendly control of custom‐built
tire and automobile safety‐related testing machines, including the industry‐leading control and data analysis
software used in tire rolling resistance testing, sole supplier to the rolling resistance alignment laboratory of the
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Assess client needs, propose targeted solutions for new functional designs, and review options with clients to ensure
clear understanding of data architecture design requirements and functionality.
- Headed the team that designed and built the control and analysis software for the OnLEVEL force and moment tire
test machine, which was awarded “Runner Up, Tire Technology of the Year” at the 2011 Tire Technology Expo,
Cologne Germany for innovative design.
- Analyzed TMSI methodologies and project portfolio to design a corporate strategic plan for component
development practices to streamline future projects by refactoring commonly used code into template libraries.
Project and Professional Supervision
- Manage a pipeline of 6‐10 projects at various stages of design and implementation, overseeing software team and
interfacing with clients to understand and accommodate evolving project requirements, strategize solutions,
troubleshoot, provide updates and recommendations, and spur progress.
- Collaborate closely with electrical and mechanical design departments to ensure continuous alignment between
hardware and software components of each project.
- Contribute to the development of clear, concise end‐user manuals by providing detailed instructions on the
capabilities and features of the software to the technical writer and reviewing drafts.
- Implemented and maintain a company‐wide customer support ticket system to address and document client
requests for technical support in a timely manner.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for software design personnel.
Senior Systems Analyst @ TMSI LLC
Mar 1996 — Current
Head of software development and integration of software with machine control hardware.